Contest Prep Program
As a natural bodybuilder, I know how it feels to not know how to properly prep for a competition.
For my first contest prep I had no idea what I was doing.
I had a deep desire to figure out how to prepare for competition on my own, but the information I received from the internet did not allow me to bring my best physique to the stage.
After the shows were over, I did my research on how to properly prepare for bodybuilding competition. I brought a much improved physique to the stage in year 2 and placed much higher against better competition.
In year 4, I was able to place top 5 (5 out of 12) in a highly competitive men’s middleweight division, which produced 2 future natural professional bodybuilders.
My contest record is below:
1) 2011 Mr. Natural Philadelphia: 7th out 12 in the Open Lightweight Class
2) 2011 Beyond Nutrition Natural: 7th out of 11 in the Open Tall Class
3) 2012 Beyond Nutrition Natural: 9th out of 9 in the Open Tall Class
4) 2012 Mr. Natural Philadelphia: 6th out of 12 in the Open Middleweight Class
5) 2014 Mr. Natural Philadelphia: 5th out of 12 in the Open Middleweight Class *
6) 2014 OCB Jersey Natural Open: 6th out of 12 in the Open Tall Class
* Top 5 finish in class. Placed.
A few of my close friends, who I assisted in their contest prep, have placed in shows as well. It was at this point I started to focus on becoming a contest prep coach.
On May 4th, 2019, 8 years after my bodybuilding journey started, I successfully coached my first ever overall winner and champion.
In her first-ever competition, Johanna Blume won debut and open figure at the 2019 Mr/Ms. Natural Philadelphia.
My contest prep coaching program will cover all of your training, nutrition, and recovery needs to get you ready to bring your best physique to the stage.
My old-school gym, The Fitman Performance Center is located in Abington. We are all about accountability and progress.
If you need a contest prep coach in or near Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, you are not too far from The Center.