Who Is Fitman?
• Fitman is an advocate of fitness, an NGA professional natural bodybuilder, a USATF masters’ sprinter, and the head performance coach and owner of The Fitman Performance And Physique Center in Roslyn, Pa. (Suburban Philadelphia)
Accolades and Credentials
• He has been nationally recognized in 2014 and 2015 as one of the top 8 personal trainers in the United States by Men’s Health magazine during the Next Top Trainer competition.
• He is certified as a performance enhancement specialist, fitness nutrition specialist, and behavioral change specialist (PES, FNS, BCS) through the National Academy Of Sports Medicine.
The Ultimate Challenge
• Fitman is the only human being to complete the Lunges of Death.
• Fitman first began writing articles in 2010 on blogspot.com, but eventually started his own, independently owned website in 2013. FitmanPerformance.com covers topics such as training, nutrition, and self-improvement.
Published Author And Guest Writer
• Fitman published his first eBook, Use Speed To Get Lean! The Sprinting Handbook For Lifters on 4/9/2019. He has also been published on the internet at Muscle and Strength, Black Fitness Today, T-Nation, and in Philly Fit magazine as a guest fitness writer.