My website is under construction. I’ll be back online after the redesign.
Who Is Fitman?
• Fitman is an advocate of fitness, an NGA professional natural bodybuilder, a USATF masters’ sprinter, and the head performance coach and owner of The Fitman Performance And Physique Center in Roslyn, Pa. (Suburban Philadelphia)
Accolades and Credentials
• He has been nationally recognized in 2014 and 2015 as one of the top 8 personal trainers in the United States by Men’s Health magazine during the Next Top Trainer competition.
• He is certified as a performance enhancement specialist, fitness nutrition specialist, and behavioral change specialist (PES, FNS, BCS) through the National Academy Of Sports Medicine.
The Ultimate Challenge
• Fitman is the only human being to complete the Lunges of Death.
• Fitman first began writing articles in 2010 on blogspot.com, but eventually started his own, independently owned website in 2013. FitmanPerformance.com covers topics such as training, nutrition, and self-improvement.
Published Author And Guest Writer
• Fitman published his first eBook, Use Speed To Get Lean! The Sprinting Handbook For Lifters on 4/9/2019. He has also been published on the internet at Muscle and Strength, Black Fitness Today, T-Nation, and in Philly Fit magazine as a guest fitness writer.
• Fitman competed in college (2001-2005) as a sprinter at East Stroudsburg and West Chester University.
• He returned to the track as a master’s sprinter in 2015 after a 10-year layoff from the sport. He ran 11.57 and 23.78 in the 100m/200m at age 33.
• He was nationally ranked 30th (out of 96) in the 100-meter dash in 2017. He was nationally ranked 28th (out of 67) in the 200-meter dash. Both rankings were for the 30-34 age group and compiled by World Masters Athletics.
• He competed in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting from 2011-2014 and earned a top 5 placing (5 out of 12) in the open men’s bodybuilding middleweight division in 2014 at Mr. Natural Philadelphia.
• He returned to natural bodybuilding in 2022 after an 8-year layoff from competition. He won the overall in open men’s bodybuilding and open men’s classic physique at the 21st annual NGA Mr. Natural Philadelphia and earned his pro card.
• He also won the open men’s middleweight divisions in bodybuilding and classic physique at the 21st annual NGA Mr. Natural Philadelphia.