The time is almost here.
My comprehensive downloadable eBook, Use Speed To Get Lean will be available in 10 days. I created this book to help lifters just like yourself build more muscle, shred excess fat, improve your athletic prowess, and feel better than ever before!
Use Speed To Get Lean is the only eBook in the fitness game that shows lifters how to properly combine sprinting and lifting workouts to create a leaner and more athletic physique.
Here is a sneak peek as to what you will discover in the Use Speed To Get Lean downloadable eBook:
• Find out the 3 main benefits of why using the power of sprinting can help you get leaner and more athletic. This will totally change your views on sprinting, and make you want to hit the track.
• Avoiding these common sprinting mistakes so you can remain injury-free, and also get the greatest benefits from sprinting that you can. These are a must to learn!
• Discover how to warm-up correctly, and how to incorporate my unique sprint workouts that include: Hill sprints, short/medium/long sprints, and tempo runs to really maximize your physique and performance.
• You’ll get access to my 4 unique sprinting programs that have been created specifically for lifters just like yourself. Each program is broken down into 4-week routines.
• Find out the pros/cons of which types of surfaces you should be sprinting on, and even find out if sprinting outside in the winter time is good or bad for you.
• I’ll give you all the important information you need to know and understand when it comes to sprinting gear from shows, spikes, tights, blocks and just about everything in between! Your gear should be a top priority, and I’ll tell you why!
• When you begin sprinting, it’s vital that you understand the right way to fuel up with the proper nutrition in order to keep your energy high, while also shedding the fat. I’ll give you my personal recommendations for pre and post workout recovery.
•You’ll discover all the information above (plus even more) as well as a bonus Q&A section where I’ll answer some of the most common questions when it comes to sprinting and health.
To buy your copy of the eBook, please visit UseSpeedToGetLean.com.
I’ll holla at you next time.
The People’s Trainer,
You may also be interested in:
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST?
Join our mailing list and be first to get the latest news.